I hope you’ll have a chance to visit my new Website!! My intention is for it to be a place where you can count on getting insightful, useful and inspiring information to create a deeply fulfilling and empowered Life. If there are any topics you’d like me to cover, please let me know!! Joyous Blessings
by Cherie Carter-Scott
- You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s the only thing you are sure to keep for the rest of your life.
- You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called “Life on Planet Earth”. Every person or incident is the Universal Teacher.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation. “Failures” are as much a part of the process as “success.”
- A lesson is repeated until learned. It is presented to you in various forms until you learn it — then you can go on to the next lesson.
- If you don’t learn easy lessons, they get harder. External problems are a precise reflection of your internal state. When you clear inner obstructions, your outside world changes. Pain is how the universe gets your attention.
- You will know you’ve learned a lesson when your actions change. Wisdom is practice. A little of something is better than a lot of nothing.
- “There” is no better than “here”. When your “there” becomes a “here” you will simply obtain another “there” that again looks better than “here.”
- Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
- Your life is up to you. Life provides the canvas; you do the painting. Take charge of your life — or someone else will.
- You always get what you want. Your subconscious rightfully determines what energies, experiences, and people you attract — therefore, the only foolproof way to know what you want is to see what you have. There are no victims, only students.
- There is no right or wrong, but there are consequences. Moralizing doesn’t help. Judgments only hold the patterns in place. Just do your best.
- Your answers lie inside you. Children need guidance from others; as we mature, we trust our hearts, where the Laws of Spirit are written. You know more than you have heard or read or been told. All you need to do is to look, listen, and trust.
- You will forget all this.
- You can remember any time you wish.
As you race through your busy day, no doubt governed by timelines, objectives and destinations, remind yourself to Pause. Try this: At the top of every hour, bring your complete attention into the moment, delight in the exquisite fullness of the sensory experience and let your heart bubble over with joy for having had the chance to know it.
You are in the most powerful place in the world when, regardless of what is taking place around you: what you have or don’t have, who you’re with or have left, what has taken place in the world or has been forecast as imminent, you are rooted in a place of deep Peace within you.
This state is not something anyone can give or take from you. It is self-generated. It is your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual center of gravity, and yours alone to acknowledge, nourish, protect and cherish.